Where IS everyone?
LOL Okay. Just kidding. It's still pretty early to expect anyone else to be here.
Sue (aka SIM), Lisa, Kyrie and I just had some breakfast and then I decided to check in here while Kyrie checked to see if another of the conventioneers had checked-in last night (she hadn't).
Hmmm... That looks suspiciously like Honey-speak. Then again, I've found that a lot of our friends tend to talk that way. It must be contagious. *G*
Today should be relatively relaxed before people start showing up en masse this afternoon. Kyrie's list is only three items long, so she says we're in good shape.
And just wait until you see the gazebo. It looks just like the one at Pete's house!
Sue (aka SIM), Lisa, Kyrie and I just had some breakfast and then I decided to check in here while Kyrie checked to see if another of the conventioneers had checked-in last night (she hadn't).
Hmmm... That looks suspiciously like Honey-speak. Then again, I've found that a lot of our friends tend to talk that way. It must be contagious. *G*
Today should be relatively relaxed before people start showing up en masse this afternoon. Kyrie's list is only three items long, so she says we're in good shape.
And just wait until you see the gazebo. It looks just like the one at Pete's house!


<< Home