Reporting from Cleveland
I'm sneaking on the computer here while Sue and Kyrie are still sleeping. And thank goodness for that! Kyrie has been working like a madwoman the last couple of days to put the finishing touches on the convention that she hasn't gotten much sleep.
I forced her to pull over and let me drive on our way out to Cleveland after she almost ran into the back of a semi-truck!
Now that we're at Sue's though, she seems more relaxed. Nothing to do until Sue (aka SIM) and Lisa get here later today. Then we hit the road for St. Louis tomorrow morning. *sigh* A road trip with four lovely ladies! I think I may have gotten the best deal when it comes to traveling to the convention this year. *G*
Well, I hear someone rousing so I'm going to log off. See you in St. Louis!
I forced her to pull over and let me drive on our way out to Cleveland after she almost ran into the back of a semi-truck!
Now that we're at Sue's though, she seems more relaxed. Nothing to do until Sue (aka SIM) and Lisa get here later today. Then we hit the road for St. Louis tomorrow morning. *sigh* A road trip with four lovely ladies! I think I may have gotten the best deal when it comes to traveling to the convention this year. *G*
Well, I hear someone rousing so I'm going to log off. See you in St. Louis!


<< Home