Saturday, April 23, 2005

Hmmm...

I guess I'm no better than the rest of you. Has it really been a month? *embarrassed look* Okay...let's see...where were we on this?

Oh, yes...I was driving back to the hotel, trying to keep up with the others, because I hadn't had a chance to look at a map of St. Louis and had no clue where I was going.

The ride back was fairly uneventful. (Unless you count an older brother trying to ignore the canoodling going on in the back seat. *RME*)

We returned back to the hotel, but Mart, Di and Dan hadn't arrived. We kind of milled around in the foyer for a bit, talking to some of the gang. (And no smart remarks about my tete-a-tete with Kyrie. What can I say? If a hot woman wants to talk to me one on one, do you think I'm going to say no?)

Jim started giving me worried glances after we'd noticed that EVERYONE had returned except Mart, Di and Dan.

Trixie and Honey were having one of their little "conferences" that always signal trouble.

People started drifting off...I think some went to crash...others headed for the hot tub which, I had to admit, was looking really appealing at that point. Especially since I knew I wasn't going to even get close to it. *sigh*

After everyone had left, Jim and I went over to talk to Trixie and Honey. They were all about jumping in the car and going to look for the others.

But before Jim or I could say a word, Di came running into the hotel, all excited. Apparently, they'd pulled out of the parking garage at the same time as the guys that Trixie had been following all evening.

And what did they do?

Follow them, of course.