Friday, July 09, 2004

Trix is not a freak.

Mart, would you please stop harassing her quite so much - at least on this blog. You do realize anybody and everybody could be reading this, right? They're going to think you two hate each other, and that's about as far from the truth as possible. I mean, we BobWhites know this, but anybody who doesn't know you...

*Big Brother Rant Over*

Well, we're about to rectify that situation, aren't we? *G* Dan, you're a little late with your recommendation. Oh! I guess you wouldn't know that, seeing as how none of us posted yesterday. I guess we were all a little busy preparing to put our plans into action.

We got to talking about it some more while we were at the lake on Wednesday and decided we wanted to hit the road, too. We Beldens had to discuss it with Moms and Dad, but they were all for it. Said this might be our best opportunity to travel like this while we were still in college.

Hey! Maybe we'll cross paths! But if we don't, we'll definitely see you in St. Louis!