And you're complaining?
Trix...I've got two brothers making cash deals about weeding and a sister threatening to go on the lam with her best friend. It's a rough life, but someone's got to live it. You'll just have to deal.
And if I read your below post correctly, you just sent Kyrie the remaining money from your spring semester job, which, I would think, would have completely deleted your cash.
And I can tell you from personal experience that Bobby doesn't take anything less than $10 an hour and if you're desperate, he'll up it to $20.
And if I read your below post correctly, you just sent Kyrie the remaining money from your spring semester job, which, I would think, would have completely deleted your cash.
And I can tell you from personal experience that Bobby doesn't take anything less than $10 an hour and if you're desperate, he'll up it to $20.


<< Home